Who & When:
- Grandparents or a “Grand person” in your child’s life!
- If your student’s last name starts with A-M, join us on Thursday, 9/29. If the last name starts with N-Z, join us on Friday, 9/30. However, if you cannot attend on the assigned day, please feel free to come on the other day!
What to do:
- RSVP all “Grand visitors” below in order to expedite check-in, and help us prepare.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of your student’s lunch in order to check-in!
- As with all visitors, “Grand visitors” will need to check-in with their Driver’s License.
What to expect:
- Come and enjoy lunch with your grandchild during their regular lunchtime. You may purchase lunch in the cafeteria (cash or check only) or you may bring lunch for you and your grandchild. The lunch schedule is on the reverse page.
- After lunch, enjoy dessert with your grandchild from the cookie bar near the library.
- Visit the craft room to make a keepsake of this special day.
- Additionally, the Book Fair will be open in the library if you would like to look through the books with your grandchild. Purchasing a book is optional.