- Teacher/Staff Welcome Back Luncheon – This luncheon is hosted by the PTA prior to the start of the new school year to welcome back our teachers and staff.
- Teacher Professional Development Days – Lunch is provided by a different grade for each of the five professional development days (which coincide with the early release days for our students).
- Monthly Faculty Meetings – Snacks are provided to our teachers during their monthly faculty meetings.
- December Gifts of Time – During the hectic holiday season, we like to show our teachers how much we appreciate all they do by giving them gifts of time, such as bringing them their favorite coffee drink in the morning, running an errand for them, or wrapping gifts for them.
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week – This week is all about our wonderful teachers and staff, and showing them how much we appreciate them. Usually held sometime in late spring, parents and students from each class are asked to help by bringing their teacher things from their Teacher Favorites list.
All of this, of course, would not be possible without the wonderful generosity of our many parents and volunteers who give their time and donations to make our teachers feel special.